HONOLULU (KHON2) — At around 9:50 a.m. on Thursday, lifeguards spotted a 4-foot non aggressive shark 30 yards from shore at Kaimana Beach.
To warn the public, Shark Warning signs have been posted, PA announcements are being made and a Jet Ski is patrolling the area.
This notification is a continuation of shark sightings at Kaimana Beach over the past 30 days.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Heavy rain possible for Kauai and Oahu through Friday
- Mayor Caldwell looks to boost COVID enforcement, which state auditor finds insufficient
- Hotels seek more communication with counties as they work to increase information flow to visitors
- Honoring Princess Ka’iulani with Cleghorn St.
- Kamehameha Highway repaving set for early 2021