HONOLULU (KHON2) — Shark warning signs have been posted on Sunset Beach in the North Shore of Oahu on March 3.
Ocean Safety officials say that a non-aggressive shark was seen around 400 yards offshore at Sunset Beach by lifeguards.
Warnings signs were posted and jet ski patrols are being made to warn ocean and beach patrons.
The situation will later be reassessed.
- UH Manoa makes SAT. ACT scores optional for new student applications
- Retailers struggle as sales fall way below expectations
- Governor hosts small remembrance ceremony at Hawaii State Veterans Cemetery
- Punchbowl quiet on Memorial Day due to coronavirus pandemic restrictions
- Saint Louis senior Roman Wilson takes long road to Hall of Honor