HONOLULU (KHON2) — Seniors moved into a new affordable housing complex in Kahului earlier this week.
The Kahului Lani is on Kane Street across from the Kahului Foodland.
It has 165-unit senior affordable rental units.
It is a program of Catholic Charities Hawaii.
To live there you need to be 55 years or older.
The first phase of Kahului Lani is a six-story building with 81 rental apartments and a resident manager’s unit.
The second phase has 83 apartments and a two-story multi-purpose building, which includes office space for Catholic Charities Hawaii.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Hawaii governor continues emphasizing mask-wearing to visitors
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- POW! WOW! opens first exhibit at Bishop Museum
- Many Hawaii residents want to follow new CDC guidelines on masks, others not so much
- Hawaii property owners must meet deadline for final monthly payment option to avoid penalties