HONOLULU (KHON2) — Maui Police are searching for a 24-year-old woman.
Authorities say that the woman, who is a visitor, failed to quarantine after coming to into the state.
They say her name is Tara Trunfio, who was in Haiku sometime last week. Now, she may be in the Kihei area.
If you see her, contact the police.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Showers ramping up through 4th of July, drier conditions return Sunday
- State epidemiologist says COVID-19 battle is still not over
- Ocean Safety: Kite surfer, swimmers in distress, toddler on floaty blown out to ocean
- Hawaii incoming visitor count highest since quarantine began
- The New Normal: Vet clinics adjust operations amid the pandemic