HONOLULU (KHON2) — Maui Police are searching for a 24-year-old woman.
Authorities say that the woman, who is a visitor, failed to quarantine after coming to into the state.
They say her name is Tara Trunfio, who was in Haiku sometime last week. Now, she may be in the Kihei area.
If you see her, contact the police.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues