HONOLULU (KHON2) — The search is on to find a new president and CEO for the Hawaii Tourism Authority.
The current president and CEO Chris Tatum’s last day is August 31. He was appointed to the job in December 2018. He announced his retirement in June.
Applications are going through Bishop and Company.
The HTA Board and community leaders will select finalists for the position, and they will make a recommendation to the HTA board of directors.
To view the job description, including responsibilities and qualifications, click here.
Interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. HST on July 15, 2020.
For any questions, contact Bishop & Company’s Director of Executive Search, Erinn Tomlinson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Beloved ASL interpreter for state dies from COVID-19 complications
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- State’s first large vaccine rollout begins Monday
- Following mesmerizing win, Waianae’s Max Holloway shows no preference towards next bout
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday