HILO, Hawaii (KHON2) – On July 16, a 56-year old retired police officer turned himself to the Hawaii Police Department.
Brian Miller of Hilo was arrested for a grand jury indictment that alleges tampering with a witness, retaliating against a witness, terroristic threatening in the second degree and harassment.
All charges stem from a May 14, 2019 incident in Hilo.
Miller was released after posting $50,000 bail.
His next court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday July 21st at 11:00 a.m. in Kona Circuit Court.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Senate Dems concerned about future of Affordable Care Act
- Coast Guard searching for two kayakers off Punalu’u Beach
- Oct. 1: Test results are expected Thursday for 140 UH student athletes and staff members
- Light and variable winds continue across the state
- Social Scene: Big names at NBA finals