Honolulu is one of the top cities in the U.S. to be single in.
That’s according to the personal finance website WalletHub, which conducted an in-depth analysis of 2015’s Best & Worst Cities for Singles.
Analysts compared the 150 most populated U.S. cities across 25 key metrics, including dating opportunities, nightlife, restaurants, and other attractions.
With more than half of all adults in the U.S. being single during one of the most family-oriented times of the year, WalletHub says people in Honolulu have a higher chance of finding a significant other.
Honolulu ranked 11th in the overall rankings with the following breakdown:
Dating Scene in Honolulu (1=Best; 75=Avg.)
- 12th – Number of Nightlife Options per Capita
- 5th – Number of Cafes per Capita
- 11th – Number of Restaurants per Capita
- 41st – Online Dating Opportunities
- 36th – Mobile Dating Opportunities
- 1st – Number of Shopping Centers per 100,000 Population
- 1st – Number of Wellness & Spa Centers per 100,000 Population
- 16th – Unemployment Rate
Salt Lake City ranked No. 1. The worst? Yonkers in New York.Click here for the full report.