HONOLULU (KHON2) — An important recall about blood pressure medication.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals says two of its blood pressure medications were found to have trace amounts of a potentially cancer-causing impurity.
The voluntary recall affects tablets containing Losartan.
The company is urging any one who takes the drugs to contact their doctor immediately to talk about new options for medication.
- Enhanced trade showers expected for the islands through Thursday
- Web Exclusive: Aloha Festivals
- Aloha Authentic Ep 108: Aloha Festivals
- Gyms and fitness centers hit hard by Honolulu’s reopening strategy
- Honolulu mayor makes exception for restaurant dine-in against health department recommendation