HONOLULU (KHON2) — A private entity that controls most of the land on Lanai is looking to buy the island’s power utility from Hawaiian Electric Company.
Pulama Lanai said negotiations are ongoing and that it will be meeting with the electric company, the Public Utilities Commission. and the community.
- Immediately eligible: NCAA on verge of transfer rule change
- Free COVID-19 rapid testing to be offered at Jarrett Middle School
- Sen. Marco Rubio teams up with NY Democrat to help veterans exposed to toxic burn pits
- Hawaii J&J clinics may switch shots, reschedule after pause
- Hawaii Health & Harm Reduction Center