HONOLULU (KHON2) — A big overhaul of election rules is on the table, and the public has a chance to weigh in on Monday, July 6.
In the lead-up to Hawaii’s first all-mail vote, five chapters of administrative rules will be repealed, and new rules adopted for voter registration, challenges, appeals, ballots, and more.
The public hearing–both in person and by call-in–will take place at 9 a.m. at the Office of Elections.
Here’s a link with the hearing notice and rule-change details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers