HONOLULU (KHON2) — A big overhaul of election rules is on the table, and the public has a chance to weigh in on Monday, July 6.
In the lead-up to Hawaii’s first all-mail vote, five chapters of administrative rules will be repealed, and new rules adopted for voter registration, challenges, appeals, ballots, and more.
The public hearing–both in person and by call-in–will take place at 9 a.m. at the Office of Elections.
Here’s a link with the hearing notice and rule-change details.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- HMSA awards $75,000 in scholarships to 15 Hawaii high school seniors
- Papahānaumokuākea celebrates 15th anniversary
- Tua Tagovailoa challenged to be ‘aggressive’ on first day of Dolphins mini camp
- Gaza violence erupts for first time since end of last month’s fighting
- HFD airlifts 75-year-old Virginia woman with broken ankle from Makiki Valley Loop Trail