HONOLULU (KHON2) — The public is invited to hearings on the draft of the West Maui Community Plan.
The upcoming meeting will be July 28.
Those interested in attending may go in person to the Kaanapali Beach Hotel Ohana Room from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Those who wish to attend virtually may use the BlueJeans videoconferencing platform.
The West Maui Community Plan Advisory Committee finished its review of the draft plan on May 19, 2020.
The committee unanimously voted to forward its recommendations to the Commission.
To see the draft plan, log onto wearemaui.org.
There will be six public meetings through October.
For more information on the public hearing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- National Wreaths Across America Day announces 2021 theme “Live up to their Legacy”
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief