HONOLULU (KHON2) — The city is mailing out nearly 300,000 property tax assessments to Oahu homeowners by Dec. 15 for 2021.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
The assessment is not a tax bill. It shows the value of the property as of Oct. 1, 2020. This information is used to determine how much property tax will be due when the bill is sent out in July 2021.
Property owners can call the appeal hotline at (808) 768-7000 from Dec. 15 to Jan. 15, 2021 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hawaii Lions hosts annual Lions in Sight eyeglass drive
- Hawaii reports 3,167 COVID cases, 4 new deaths
- Are omicron symptoms different for vaccinated and unvaccinated people?
- Team Makai wins 2022 Polynesian Bowl
- ‘Rooting for him’: June Jones expresses support for Timmy Chang after former QB lands head coaching job