AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Alaska Airlines to offer rapid COVID-19 testing for Hawaii-bound travelers
- Humid conditions to continue, with light trade winds
- Brush fire reported above Kapalua Airport
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 121 new cases, with 2 additional fatalities
- “Element” offers new rentals in West Oahu