HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu District Court is closed due to a power outage on Friday, July 17.
The building with the court is called Kauikeaouli Hale, and it is located at 1111 Alakea.
The building also has some Circuit and Family Court offices.
Chief Justice Mark E. Recktenwald said filing items due on July 17 can be filed on Monday, July 20, and all documents due to have been filed shall be deemed to have been filed timely.
Court dates will be rescheduled.
If you have questions about your Circuit or Family court case, call the division.
- Judge John M. Tonaki – 808-538-5053
- Judge Lisa W. Cataldo – 808-538-5119
- Judge Ronald G. Johnson – 808-538-5170
- First Circuit Court 18th Division, Courtroom 8C – 808-538-5311
- Family Court Judges – 808-538-5196
If you have general questions, call 808-538-5629.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Enhanced shower activity through early Thursday
- Businesses prepare to follow new rules for reopening on Thursday
- Air ventilation in the classroom is a concern for returning to campus
- A look back at the beginning of Aloha Festivals
- Police searching for suspect involved in robbery of Domino’s delivery driver