HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police arrested a 39-year-old man on Friday night, May 15, in connection with a stabbing at a Waikiki hotel.
A witness says that the stabbing happened in the pool area of a hotel on Kuhio Avenue.
“They brought out a guy who clearly had too much to drink,” said witness Lisa Lyons. “I guess there was a stabbing. They took a guy away with an ambulance with a stab on his shoulder and his back.”
City Emergency Medical Services say that the victim, who is a 32-year-old man, was taken to a hospital in serious condition. The suspect was arrested at the scene for terroristic threatening and violating parole.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues