HONOLULU (KHON2) — Meanwhile, Honolulu police and Crimestoppers need your help in two separate criminal property damage cases.
On Friday, someone used a chainsaw to cut down a utility pole along Kamehameha Highway near Sunset beach in an attempt to block the convoy’s route.
On Sunday, just before 8 am., someone damaged bolts attached to the foundation of a Kahuku turbine.
One or more suspects were seen running into the brush area leading to Kahuku high school.
These crimes are punishable to up to 10 years in prison and or a $25,000 fine.
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice
- Hawaii County Mayor Kim Discusses Interisland Travel and Medium-Risk Businesses Reopening
- Health care workers showing aloha in Kailua
- Lawmaker: US has had worst response to pandemic worldwide