HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police have placed a 58-year-old man in custody.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, the male suspect threatening his spouse, a 68-year-old woman, with a knife. He was placed under arrest for terroristic threatening in the first-degree.
Police did not disclose where this happened, but did reveal that it happened in the Honolulu area.
The man remains in police custody, pending investigation.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers