HONOLULU (KHON2) — A police investigation prompted a road closure in Ewa Beach on June 24, around 2:20 p.m.
Kauiki Street by Haiamu Street was closed due to an ongoing police investigation.
According to Honolulu EMS, three people have been treated by paramedics. One patient, a 49-year-old woman, suffered an abrasion to her arm and leg. The second, a 69-year-old woman, was not injured. Both women refused transport to a hospital.
The third patient, a 53-year-old man, suffered a gunshot wound to his right knee. Paramedics transported him to a trauma center in serious condition.
Police did not disclose details to the incident.
This is a developing story.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank