HONOLULU (KHON2) — A police investigation prompted a road closure in Ewa Beach on June 24, around 2:20 p.m.
Kauiki Street by Haiamu Street was closed due to an ongoing police investigation.
According to Honolulu EMS, three people have been treated by paramedics. One patient, a 49-year-old woman, suffered an abrasion to her arm and leg. The second, a 69-year-old woman, was not injured. Both women refused transport to a hospital.
The third patient, a 53-year-old man, suffered a gunshot wound to his right knee. Paramedics transported him to a trauma center in serious condition.
Police did not disclose details to the incident.
This is a developing story.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Social Scene: Dog saves homeowner from fire
- 73-year-old woman airlifted from Diamond Head Crater Trail after suffering apparent injury
- Caeleb Dressel goes for more gold on Day 7 of Tokyo Games
- Biden expected to announce vaccine mandate for federal workers
- Sponsors praise Simone Biles after withdrawal