HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Police are investigating an early-morning incident in Mapunapuna that left a woman in serious condition at the hospital.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Emergency Medical Service personnel say they were called to Ahua Street at about 1:20 Wednesday morning – when they found the 39-year-old with a laceration on her neck from a tire iron.
EMS say she was changing a tire at the time.
No additional details are available at this time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology