HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police are investigating the death of a man in Windward Oahu.
It happened early Monday morning.
Police say the 77-year-old Kailua man was taken to the hospital after he ate a marijuana edible.
They say he suffered breathing problems.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Police do not suspect foul play.
His case is being investigated as an unattended death.
- Heavy rain threat diminishing by early Wednesday
- Visitor to Diamond Head tragedy home says she tried to help, but laws prevented agencies from helping
- Families of fallen officers grieve one year anniversary of Diamond Head tragedy
- Hawaii nursing homes COVID-19 cases low compared to national numbers
- Some local retailers turn focus to online sales in 2021 as COVID-19 pandemic continues