HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police are investigating the death of a man in Windward Oahu.
It happened early Monday morning.
Police say the 77-year-old Kailua man was taken to the hospital after he ate a marijuana edible.
They say he suffered breathing problems.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Police do not suspect foul play.
His case is being investigated as an unattended death.
- Showers ramping up through 4th of July, drier conditions return Sunday
- State epidemiologist says COVID-19 battle is still not over
- Ocean Safety: Kite surfer, swimmers in distress, toddler on floaty blown out to ocean
- Hawaii incoming visitor count highest since quarantine began
- The New Normal: Vet clinics adjust operations amid the pandemic