HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police are investigating the death of a man in Windward Oahu.
It happened early Monday morning.
Police say the 77-year-old Kailua man was taken to the hospital after he ate a marijuana edible.
They say he suffered breathing problems.
He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Police do not suspect foul play.
His case is being investigated as an unattended death.
- Senate passes COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act urging end to violence against Asian American
- Widow of man fatally shot in Nuuanu files wrongful death suit against City, HPD officers
- Hawaii reports 101 coronavirus cases, 2 new deaths
- Biden: US to cut 50% of greenhouse gas emissions by 2030
- City releases first-ever Climate Action Plan for Oahu