HONOLULU (KHON2) — Emergency officials say a 62-year-old man was stabbed in the back of his head and hand.
It happened around 7:45 p.m. on North Nimitz Highway in Iwilei.
He was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Stay with KHON2 and KHON2.com for details.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Big West announces women’s basketball schedules
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- More options open up for O’ahu residents looking to renew their driver license
- Support Domestic Violence Action Center
- Energy Innovation: Schedule Your Consult Today