HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police are investigating a robbery that went down in the Chinatown area on February 17.
Officials with the Honolulu Police Department said that a witness saw a male 28-year-old suspect enter business unlawfully and commit a theft.
Police soon responded to the report and located the alleged suspect, who was arrested for second-degree burglary without incident around 1:12 a.m.
The man remains in police custody, pending investigation.
- Windward showers set to increase this weekend
- Summer keiki programs plentiful in Honolulu, but demand is high
- Las Vegas businesses prepare for more Hawaii visitors ahead of full capacity reopening date
- Wyllie Street, Coelho Way closed due to police investigation, 1 dead after officer-involved shooting
- Aloha Authentic: Kīlauea, Hawaii’s most active volcano