MAKAHA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Police are investigating a stabbing incident in the Makaha area.
It happened around 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 5.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, two 18-year-old men were ‘injured by a dangerous instrument.’ The suspect is unknown at this time, but police did reveal that it was a man.
Honolulu EMS reported one of the two victims was given life-saving treatment and was taken to a hospital in critical condition. EMS reports that the victim was stabbed in the upper torso.
No word on the condition of the other victim.
Police have not made any arrests, pending investigation.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Anahola fire displaces family
- Large school of fish attracts sharks to Waikiki
- Smiles for Seniors: Community delivers warm greetings to Palolo Chinese Home
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Gatherings of five or less allowed under new order