HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu police are now classifying Wednesday’s fiery crash in Ewa that killed two people as murder.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, the driver intentionally drove into a rail pillar, killing both people and a dog in the car.
This happened just before 3 a.m. Wednesday morning on October 2, along Farrington Highway near Old Fort Weaver road.
The medical examiner has not yet released the names of the two people killed.
- ‘Bows baseball opens 12 game homestand with four game series against HPU starting Thursday Night
- Breezy trades will persist Wednesday, then lower to moderate levels Thursday
- Heavy traffic near H-1/H-2 merge after semi-truck loses load
- Rainbow Wahine Softball opens regular season with three game series against nationally ranked Washington
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars