HONOLULU (KHON2) — The man accused of body-slamming an elderly woman before taking her purse has been charged with second-degree robbery.
Get news on the go with KHON 2GO, KHON’s morning podcast, every morning at 8
Micah Toro remains in custody on $25,000 dollars bail.
Police say he is the man seen in the surveillance video taken on the afternoon of Sept. 18 near the Chinatown Cultural Plaza.
The 67-year-old victim told KHON2 she was out running errands when the incident happened.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Governor David Ige orders flags at half-staff in honor of National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service
- Infrastructure bill: President Biden pushes plan amid bipartisan tensions, Dems infighting
- Brian Laundrie search: Officers carrying large rifles into Carlton Reserve are ‘training and searching,’ police say
- Worldwide Marriage Encounter announces Waihee, Maui, couple as longest Married Couple in 2021
- Our Kuleana, with Pashyn Santos Show Uses Humor to Highlight Health