HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police have arrested a suspect in an alleged overnight stabbing in Waikiki.
It happened just after midnight near the Sheraton Waikiki area on Kalakaua Avenue.
EMS officials say that when crews arrived they found a 40-year-old security guard with multiple stab wounds to his right shoulder.
He was taken to the hospital in serious condition.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Tampa mayor wants to fill Super Bowl seats with vaccinated health care workers
- Waianae’s Max Holloway makes weight ahead of Fight Island bout against Calvin Kattar
- Heavy rain could return to the islands starting late Sunday
- Officials investigating human skeletal remains found on Maui