HONOLULU (KHON2) — A pickup truck caught on fire at the entrance to Spencer Beach Park igniting a brush fire that burned 25 to 30 acres on the Big Island.
Officials say, because of the strong winds the fire also spread to a restroom facility which had damage to its roof.
The visitor center was also affected by water from the sprinkler system.
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings
- Column: Titans continually spoil NFL’s idea of fun
- Green and Gold Nation holds pep rally to support Packers in upcoming NFC Championship Game
- ‘Ready for it’: 49ers fans buzzing with excitement ahead of NFC Championship game
- Born a Chiefs fan: Woman born during team’s conference title win 50 years ago