A pedestrian who was hit while walking her dog near Kahala mall last month has died from her injuries.
The Honolulu Medical Examiner has identified her as 66-year old Joan Duprey of Honolulu.
On October 17, police say Duprey was pushing her dog in a stroller when a vehicle exiting the mall turned onto Kilauea Avenue and hit her.
She was in a marked crosswalk.
Police say Duprey died on Friday.
- 3 new cases of COVID-19 reported; 2 on Oahu and 1 on Maui brings state total to 651
- WATCH: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission
- WATCH: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 30
- 100th annual Kamehameha Schools’ Song Contest goes virtual
- CAUTION: Hand sanitizer is flammable, here’s how to handle it