HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Lanai, a 57-year-old woman is dead after being hit by a vehicle.
Officials say this happened around noon Thursday.
According to police, a pickup truck heading northbound on Lanai Avenue, hit the woman as she was crossing the street.
The woman is identified as Christine Sandi. She was taken to the hospital where she died.
The driver of the truck was not hurt.
- Hawaii leaders are pleading with residents to help prevent COVID-19 spread
- Business Matters: Autosource brings subscription-based cars to Hawaii
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- Alaska Airlines announces “no mask, no travel, no exceptions” policy
- Traditional name to Chinaman’s Hat