HONOLULU (KHON2) — The U.S. Navy will release its final report on Tuesday, Sept. 29 into last year’s deadly shooting at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.
On Dec. 4 U.S. Navy sailor Gabriel Romero shot three civilian Department of Defense workers, killing 30-year-old Vincent Kapoi Jr., and 49-year-old Roldan Agustin before fatally shooting himself.
A third civilian worker, 36-year-old Roger Nakamine was also shot and survived.
The report is expected to provide a timeline of the day’s events.
We’ll also be looking for information about Romero’s mental health history.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Mikey Rounds Up This Weekend’s Fun Halloween Events!
- Homestead exemption status amended for Kauai residents
- Elevate & Celebrate Halloween with These Home Tips
- Homegrown Hawaii: Ko Hana Distillers’ World Class Rum Made Locally
- Raise the Bar with Halloween Mocktail & Cocktail