PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii (KHON2) — After a three month closure, the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum has reopened to the public.
The museum’s new hours of operation are Wednesdays through Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pearl Harbor Aviation says those who do not have base access to visit the museum can catch their free shuttle bus to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. The shuttle departs continuously from 9:50 a.m. to 3 p.m. with the last shuttle returning visitors at 4 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds will gradually increase over the next couple of days
- Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews
- Colts All-Pro, Hawaii’s DeForest Buckner named Polynesian Pro Football Player of the Year
- Newsfeed Now: Pres. Biden’s first full day in office, first White House rescue dog could increase pet adoptions
- Social Scene: Expensive $20 bill