HONOLULU (KHON2) — Team #SavePaliLanes reports their year-long lease ends at the end of January.
Next month they go to a new month-to-month lease.
The group is working to save the bowling alley, and they say their month-to-month lease makes it difficult to renovate, get loans, or an investor.
The group hosts Save Pali Lanes meetings on Sundays at Hale Kealoha’s at Pali Lanes. The meetings start at 2:00 and run till 4:00.
The lease is with Alexander and Baldwin.
- Honolulu Zoo prepares for HallowZoo SCARE-venger hunt
- Habilitat’s Haunted Drive Thru Returns After A Successful First Year
- Game Preview: ‘Bows are back on the road for pivotal conference clash against Utah State this weekend
- Hālau Hula Ka Noe’au back in the Prince Lot Hula Festival
- Climate Controlled Skin Care with Pour Moi