HONOLULU (KHON2) — Team #SavePaliLanes reports their year-long lease ends at the end of January.
Next month they go to a new month-to-month lease.
The group is working to save the bowling alley, and they say their month-to-month lease makes it difficult to renovate, get loans, or an investor.
The group hosts Save Pali Lanes meetings on Sundays at Hale Kealoha’s at Pali Lanes. The meetings start at 2:00 and run till 4:00.
The lease is with Alexander and Baldwin.
- Another day of weak winds ahead
- Dozens protested a 4th of July American flag display along Kailua Road
- Kauai man arrested in connection to refusing to wear a face mask
- Car fire on the H-1 west by Lunalilo off-ramp stalls traffic
- Rapper Kanye West tweets out that he’s running for president