HONOLULU (KHON2) — One to two sharks have been confirmed feeding on a school of fish at Kaimana Beach 20-30 yards from shore on Sunday, Sept. 27.
Hawaii’s Weather Station–Visit KHON’s storm preparation page here.
Signs have been posted.
Sharks have been seen at Kaimana Beach several times in the recent weeks.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Waianae Satellite City Hall closed due to nearby water main break
- Restaurant Week Hawaii: Cafe Kaila
- Oct. 26: Governor Ige is expected to make an official announcement on a stay-at-home order for Lanai
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens to hurricane status as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula