NAALEHU, Hawaii (KHON2) — There is no tsunami threat to Hawaii after a 4.8 earthquake strikes the Big Island.
The quake was first reported at 6:06 a.m. on Hawaii Island, about 75 miles SW of Hilo, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.
Latest on KHON2
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’
- 3 seriously hurt after driver plows into Christmas parade crowd in California
- Nakanishi returns to coach against UH
- Texas AG says abortions still prosecutable despite court exemptions
- DoorDash reveals top-ordered food for 2023