Kauai rapper Thomas Iannucci was nominated for the 2020 Freshman Class by prominent Christian rap website Rapzilla. Iannucci won the 2018 Nā Hōkū Hanohano Award for Hip Hop Album of the Year for his album “Makana,” and released his most recent album “Kuleana” late in 2019.
This round of voting will take the top 15, who collectively compose the Rapzilla Freshman Class of 2020.
You can vote for Ianucci here. Voting closes Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. Hawaii time.
- US Senators to schedule an emergency hearing on police reform
- 1 new case of COVID-19 brings state total to 653
- As Trump signs religious freedom order, photo ops criticized
- In wake of violent protests, lawmakers call for change
- Photos: More violence shakes the US