EWA, Hawaii (KHON2) — A motor vehicle investigation prompted several lane closures in Ewa on Thursday night, Sept. 3.
According to Honolulu Emergency Medical Services, a 34-year-old male moped rider hit a guardrail on Fort Weaver Road. Paramedics responded to the scene and treated the man and then transported him to an area hospital in serious condition.
Honolulu police temporarily closed several lanes on Fort Weaver Road Ewa-bound between Laulaunui and Aawa. Those closures were later lifted.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Business Matters: Commercial Roofing built on honesty, values
- Honolulu first responders experience shipping delays for equipment; prepare for influx of calls during holidays
- Aloha Authentic: Hawaiian Clouds
- Hawaii Diversity Forum – United not Divided
- A domestic violence survivor shares her story: ‘Once I left, I felt free’