HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Maui, an open house was held Tuesday for the Ka Hale a Ke Ola mobile hygiene unit in the parking lot of the Kihei Community Center.
This will allow homeless people to use the bathroom, take a shower and receive other services.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship