HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Maui, an open house was held Tuesday for the Ka Hale a Ke Ola mobile hygiene unit in the parking lot of the Kihei Community Center.
This will allow homeless people to use the bathroom, take a shower and receive other services.
- Hawaii offering monthly bonuses to attract airport screeners before holiday season
- Free COVID test drive-thru clinics available in Kihei, Lahaina on Maui
- Big Island firefighters extinguish Pahoa house fire; damage estimated at $230,000
- Injured visitor rescued from Turtle Cove in Princeville
- Mother, sister likely starved after caretaker choked to death, police say