HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Maui, an open house was held Tuesday for the Ka Hale a Ke Ola mobile hygiene unit in the parking lot of the Kihei Community Center.
This will allow homeless people to use the bathroom, take a shower and receive other services.
- Pearl City’s Kai Kamaka III ‘gets the call’, will make UFC debut Saturday in Las Vegas
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses