HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police on Hawaii Island are looking for the a young girl who was reported missing.
Fifteen-year-old Aidyn Grace Makana Cruse was last seen in the Hilo area, May 23, at about 2:30 a.m.
She is described as being five-feet-seven-inches, 147 pounds, having a fair complexion, with shoulder-length black hair and brown eyes. She wears prescription glasses and has braces.
She was last seen wearing a light blue long-sleeved t-shirt with the word “obey” on it and red roses on the sleeves, black athletic shorts, and black slip-on sandals.
Police ask anyone who may have information about the whereabouts of Cruse to call contact Officer James Steffen of the Area I Juvenile Aid Section at (808) 961-8810, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Hawaii Police Department’s non-emergency line at (808) 935-3311.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- July 3: Incoming passenger count bumped up to 2,813, total 25 flights landed
- Need a recipe to cook up this Fourth of July? Foodland Farms offers tips!
- California enters July 4 weekend with many beaches closed
- Seniors moved into a new affordable housing complex in Kahului
- Willie Nelson’s July Fourth picnic is virtual in virus era