UPDATE: Officials have found Marilyn Dresdner. She found in the Waipahu area around 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 21.
HONOLULU (KHON2) — CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department need the public’s
help in finding Marilyn Dresdner, who suffers from Dementia and other medical conditions that require daily medications.
She was last seen in the area of The Queen’s Medical Center in West Oahu on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, around 10:30 p.m.
Dresdner is familiar with the Waipahu and Salt Lake areas. Her family and friends are concerned for her safety and well-being.
Police officials say that the woman is Hawaiian and is 74-years-old. She’s 5’1″ and about 150 pounds. She has gray hair and black-colored eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink and orange jacket.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300. The public may now send an anonymous web tip.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Local restaurant owner launches #SaveHawaiiBusinesses campaign
- Trade showers increasing for the islands through Thursday
- What could events at Blaisdell look like when it reopens?
- Bellagio prepares to reopen: An inside look
- Way 2 Go! Castle High School and Waiakea High School