PAIA, Hawaii (KHON2) — Have you seen this man? Maui police need the public’s help.
According to the Maui Police Department, 51-year-old William Scott Stanga of Hana was reported missing on July 31.
Stanga was last seen on that day sometime around 3 p.m. by friends snorkeling in the area of the Kuau Bay Beach, which is also known as the beach below Mama’s Fish House, in Paia.
Stanga goes by the name “Scott.” He is described as a caucasian male, and is six-feet tall and is around 175 pounds with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to please call the Maui Police Department, non-emergency number at 808-244-6400, or in an emergency dial 911.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Coronavirus: Four deaths, 127 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 26
- No. 13 UCF overcomes slow start as Mililani’s Dillon Gabriel tosses 4 touchdowns in 51-28 rout over East Carolina
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- High court front-runner Amy Coney Barrett hailed by right
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks