HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaii Island Police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a juvenile female who was reported missing.
Seventeen-year-old Kailey Puanani Doll was last seen in the Hilo area on May 22 around 10:30 a.m.
She is described to be 5-feet-6-inches, 156 pounds, and has a medium complexion. Police say that she has medium length brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a red v-cut shirt and jeans.
She may be in the Puna area.
Police ask anyone who may have information about the whereabouts of Doll to call contact Officer James Steffen of the Area I Juvenile Aid Section at (808) 961-8810, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Hawaii Police Department’s non-emergency line at (808) 935-3311.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- The New Normal: Car washes adapt to keep staff and drivers safe during pandemic
- Tropical Storm Cristina forms in the East Pacific far from the islands
- State facing massive projected budget shortfalls, increasing to $6.4 billion in 2026
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue celebrates its 1952 founding with 52 giveaways
- DOE launches new online student bus pass application and payment option