HONOLULU (KHON2) — The 25th Infantry Division is advising drivers that it will be conducting convoy operations along the H-1 and H-2 freeways from Aug. 17 through Aug. 26.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
The convoys will move each day between 8:30 A.M. and 3 P.M. as the division moves vehicles and equipment from Schofield Barracks to Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam.
A single convoy may include 25 vehicles moving together.
Motorists are asked to use care if attempting to pass between slow-moving military vehicles.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Humid conditions and possible heavy rain for parts of the islands this week
- Water main break prompts closure of several Ala Moana Boulevard lanes
- UH Athletics’ protocols allow for exemptions from Honolulu rules
- Restaurants see weekend boost from the state’s $500 card program
- Decision time for Marcus Mariota’s 2020 status looms