MILILANI, Hawaii (KHON2) — A portion of the Mililani Public Library parking lot will undergo repairs and repaving. The Mililani Public Library will remain open during the entire construction project, which began on Monday, Nov. 23.
The construction project to repair and repave the parking lot is expected to take approximately three weeks to complete, according to state officials. During the repair and repaving project, cars may only use the Meheula Parkway driveway.
For more information, click here.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident