In Neighbor Island News, Maui county firefighters are monitoring a brush fire on Kahoolawe. A helicopter was sent out just before10 this morning. A battalion chief onboard confirmed an active brush fire on the southeast end of the island at Kaalai-Kahiki. It’s estimated the fire has burned about 100 acres. Officials say there is no active fire-fighting because of the explosives from the military remaining on the island. It’s not known what started the fire.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?
- Light winds, with afternoon clouds and showers