Maui county officials began a homeless sweep at Kanaha Beach Park today to address illegal encampments and public health and safety concerns.
Social workers have conducted outreach to the homeless, and city crews are doing maintenance and repairs. The park will remain closed until 4 pm on Thursday, February 20th.
- Mar. 8: The House is expected to vote as early as Tuesday on President Biden’s COVID relief bill
- Clouds and showers expected for the first half of the week
- Amy Atwell earns second team All-Big West Conference honors
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral
- Social Scene: Harry and Meghan’s interview