Maui county officials began a homeless sweep at Kanaha Beach Park today to address illegal encampments and public health and safety concerns.
Social workers have conducted outreach to the homeless, and city crews are doing maintenance and repairs. The park will remain closed until 4 pm on Thursday, February 20th.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?
- Light winds, with afternoon clouds and showers