HONOLULU (KHON2) — Visits at the Maui Community Correctional Center (MCCC) have been canceled Saturday, Nov. 16 due to staffing shortages.
The Department of Public Safety (PSD) puts out visitation cancellation notices through social media in an effort to get the word out faster to people who are planning to come to the facility to visit a loved one.
To find out more about visitation schedules for each facility go to the website at dps.hawaii.gov.
- WATCH LIVE: George Floyd memorial service in Minneapolis
- Are you ready for hurricane season? Experts provide essentials you’ll need, what should be in your hurricane kit
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- Breezy trade winds will continue through Friday
- More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests