HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Massachusetts man is dead after being pulled from waters off the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui.
The 69-year-old man was found unresponsive about 30 feet from shore.
Bystanders pulled him in and performed CPR before rescuers arrived.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
- California becomes first state to top 3 million virus cases
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs
- Heavy rain possible through late Wednesday, flash flood watch issued for all islands
- Maui stores prepare to cut down on customers as new Maui rules start Tuesday
- Aloha Home Market donates proceeds to charity