HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Massachusetts man is dead after being pulled from waters off the Grand Wailea Resort on Maui.
The 69-year-old man was found unresponsive about 30 feet from shore.
Bystanders pulled him in and performed CPR before rescuers arrived.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Consumer Alert: Scammers target online shoppers, college students with waiting package scam
- Multiple Microsoft services down across U.S.
- Light and variable winds expected through the week
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 90 new cases brings state total to 12,203
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states