The man who has been called the “Manoa rapist” was again denied parole on Friday.
John Freudenberg is serving life in prison with the possibility of parole for multiple rapes and assaults in the 1980s.
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 3, 2020
- Activists, police react to de-escalation near governor’s mansion
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
- More than 60 arrested after downtown Tampa protest, police say
- Amid pandemic and protests, an Oahu man shares message of aloha through music