The man who has been called the “Manoa rapist” was again denied parole on Friday.
John Freudenberg is serving life in prison with the possibility of parole for multiple rapes and assaults in the 1980s.
- Light winds to remain over islands through Friday, wetter weather this weekend
- Evacuations would be urgent in a potential local tsunami
- Weather report: light winds and intermittent showers on the way
- 40 foot tree harvested in preparation for the holiday season
- DOT sending out driving reports, how much will you pay under a road usage fee?