HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Medical Examiner has identified the man who died Monday in a fatal crash on the Pali Highway as 19-year-old Enchy Muty of Honolulu.
Police say Muty was speeding on the Pali heading towards Kailua when he lost control, hit the center median causing the car to flip several times.
Muty and three others were thrown from the vehicle.
A woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Two others were arrested for vehicle theft.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
- 2 passengers on Hawaii-bound flight sue United Airlines over engine explosion in Denver
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Gov. David Ige orders flags to fly at half-staff in honor of Indianapolis shooting victims