HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Honolulu Medical Examiner has identified the man who died Monday in a fatal crash on the Pali Highway as 19-year-old Enchy Muty of Honolulu.
Police say Muty was speeding on the Pali heading towards Kailua when he lost control, hit the center median causing the car to flip several times.
Muty and three others were thrown from the vehicle.
A woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Two others were arrested for vehicle theft.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers