WAIALUA, Hawaii (KHON2) — A 23-year-old man is in serious condition after he experienced a hard landing while parachuting at Dillingham Airfield on Nov. 28.
Honolulu Emergency Medical Services say the man sustained injuries to his arm, face and lower body.
First responders provided advanced life support on-site and then transported the man to a local trauma hospital.
Officials responded to the incident at approximately 12:20 p.m.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 132 new cases, with 4 additional fatalities